We all love mashed potatoes, especially when there’s garlic in the mix. This super easy garlic mashed potatoes pressure cooker recipe is one of our best and favorite! Hope you enjoy it and please let us know how it turned out.
Cooking Time: 6 min
For the Herbed Garlic Mashed Potatoes Pressure Cooker Recipe, You Will Need:
- Pressure cooker
- Stove top saucepan
- 3 potatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup warm skim milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dry rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Peel and cube the potatoes. Mince the garlic if needed although you can save time if you purchase the pre-minced kind.
- Mix the oil and skim milk together in stove top sauce pan. Gently warm the milk and oil while stirring constantly.
- Add the potatoes, garlic and broth together in the pressure cooker. Seal the cooker and bring it up to high pressure. Cook for six minutes.
- Release the pressure.
- Drain all but about a ¼ cup of the broth from the pressure cooker.
- Add the milk and oil to the cooker and use a mixer to beat the mixture until the potatoes are fluffy.
- Season with herbs, salt and pepper.