This poached salmon pressure cooker recipe is a must-try for those who enjoy eating healthy fish dishes. The pressure cooker is able to keep all of the flavors of the fish without losing any of the valuable nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids.
Not only that, this dish takes only 4 minutes to cook. The time it takes for you to prep, cook and serve this dish will be shorter than many of the dishes you have ever made.
Cooking Time: 4 min
For the Poached Salmon Pressure Cooker Recipe, You Will Need:
- Pressure cooker
- Basket for pressure cooker
- 16 ounces salmon fillet with skin
- 4 scallions, trimmed
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- Salt and Pepper
- Put the basket in the the cooker
- Flavor the fish with salt and pepper
- Place the fillet in the basket
- Cover the fish with the broth, wine and vinegar before adding in the rest of the ingredients
- Close and lock before bringing to pressure on high heat
- Reduce heat to medium low and cook for 4 minutes at high pressure.
- Release pressure using cold water method.
- Remove the salmon and place on serving plate
- Pour the remaining broth over the fish and serve